Manage your subscriptions to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, Apple TV+, Apple TV channels, or your subscriptions registered within the application.
- Most subscriptions are automatically renewed unless you unsubscribe.
- If you cancel your subscription, you can continue to use it until the next settlement date.
- If you cancel the trial temporarily, you may lose access to the content immediately.
If you have signed up for a free or discounted trial subscription and do not want to renew it, please cancel the Subscription at least 24 hours before the trial ends.
- Set the applicatio
- Click your name
- Click subscribe. (If you don’t see Subscriptions, click iTunes＆App Store. Then connect your Apple ID, click View Apple ID, login, scroll down to Subscription, and then click Subscription. )
- Click the Subscription you want to manage. Can’t find the Subscription you wish to?
- Click unsubscribe. If you do not see unsubscribe, the Subscription has been canceled and will not be renewed.
View or unsubscribe on Mac
- App Store app
- Click the login button or your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- View information at the top of some windows. You may be asked to log in.
- On the page that appears, scroll until you see Subscriptions, then Manage.
- There is no need to subscribe to edit next to it?
- Click unsubscribe. If you do not see unsubscribe, the subscription has been canceled and will not be renewed.
View or unsubscribe on Apple TV
On an Apple TV, you can only edit the subscription of tvOS applications installed on that Apple TV. With Apple TV (early 3rd generation), use iOS or iPadOS devices or computers to manage your subscriptions.
- Select users and accounts, and then select your store.
- Select a subscription.
- Select the subscription you want to manage, and then choose Unsubscribe. If you do not see unsubscribe, the subscription has been canceled and will not be renewed.